For Navigators: the 1616-I.
The Avaya 1616-I IP Deskphone is designed for the Navigator type user. Receptionists, assistants, and managers are examples of Navigator users – people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances throughout atypical day. For the Navigator user, the 1616-I provides the most 1-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
- The Avaya 1616-I IP Deskphone supports 16 administrable feature buttons on the phone itself – and a 32-button expansion model provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons.
- Each of the buttons features a dual LED (red, green) providing explicit status for the user.
- For a familiar look and feel, the 1616-I includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute.
- In addition, the 1616-I includes a high quality 2-way speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
- Context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs.
- The viewing angle of the display on the 1616-I is adjustable and measures 4 lines by 24 characters.
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling.
- The display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.