Ness LUX PIR is more than your stock standard Motion Detector. It is a unique detector with a white LED night-light especially designed for connecting to most hardwired alarm control panels.
LUX shares all the features and benefits of the Ness PIR range including 15m x 15m detection coverage, look-down creep zone, high RF immunity, white light immunity, adjustable range, adjustable pulse count, Selectable Standard and Pet Aware Modes (in the one standard detector) and Home Automation with fast response output, to name just a few standard features.
For safety and convenience, LUX’s night-light function provides a motion-activated cone of light to help you find your way at night. The night-light remains lit as long as it detects motion and stays on for an extra 10 seconds after motion has stopped.
• Quad element pyro sensor
•15m x 15m wide angle coverage
• Look down ‘Creep Zone’
• Selectable Standard and Pet Aware modes
• Adjustable sensor mask for No Creep and Pet modes
• Supports Home Automation with fast response output
• White LED motion activated night-light
• Adjustable Digital Pulse Count
• Adjustable Digital Range
• High R.F. and E.S.D. immunity
• High white light immunity
• High quality patented Fresnel lens
• Capsule design with sealed electronics
• Front cover tamper protection
• Totally silent solid state relay with high immunity to magnetic fields
• Optional mounting bracket available (Refer Ness Part No 100-243)